IPCPR DOMESTIC (US) RETAILER
NOTE: IF YOU OPERATE A STORE OR LOUNGE THAT SELLS PREMIUM CIGARS OR PIPE TOBACCO TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, YOU ARE A TOBACCO RETAILER, NOT A DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, BROKER OR SOME OTHER CLASS OF IPCPR MEMBER. PLEASE BE CAREFUL NOT TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP AS THE WRONG MEMBER TYPE.
Domestic (US) Retailer
A licensed US or US territory-based tobacco retailer that sells premium cigars and/or pipe tobacco, pipes, and related accessories from a retail outlet in a location with retail zoning.
In order to be eligible for IPCPR Domestic (US) Retailer membership a Domestic (US) Retailer member must meet ALL of the following criteria and submit the documents and photos listed below:
· Be a licensed seller of premium cigars, pipes, pipe tobacco and related accessories,
· Operate a retail store or smoking lounge in a location with retail zoning,
· Be accessible to the general public during normally accepted retail business hours,
· Submit copy or photo of state or territorial retail sales/business license,
· Submit copy or photo of state or territorial tobacco sales license, where applicable,
· Submit photograph(s) of the outside of the business clearly showing the store front and signage,
· Submit photograph(s) of the inside of the business clearly showing premium cigar and/or pipe tobacco sales displays.
Important Note: Online-only retailers, mail order-only operations and private individuals are not eligible for IPCPR membership.
Annual calendar year Domestic (US) Retailer dues $395 USD. IPCPR Membership dues cover the calendar year, from January 1 to December 31. Membership expires every year on December 31, regardless of the date of joining/dues payment.