IPCPR INTERNATIONAL RETAILER
NOTE: IF YOU OPERATE A STORE OR LOUNGE THAT SELLS PREMIUM CIGARS OR PIPE TOBACCO TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, YOU ARE A TOBACCO RETAILER, NOT A DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, BROKER OR SOME OTHER CLASS OF IPCPR MEMBER. PLEASE BE CAREFUL NOT TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP AS THE WRONG MEMBER TYPE.
A licensed tobacco retailer outside of the United States that sells premium cigars and/or pipe tobacco, pipes, and related accessories from a retail outlet in a location with retail zoning.
In order to be eligible for IPCPR International Retailer membership an International Retailer member must meet ALL of the following criteria and submit the documents and photos listed below:
- Be a licensed seller of premium cigars, pipes, pipe tobacco and related accessories,
- Operate a retail store or smoking lounge in a location with retail zoning,
- Be accessible to the general public during normally accepted retail business hours,
- Submit copy or photo of government-issued retail sales/business license,
- Submit copy or photo of national territorial tobacco sales license, where applicable,
- Submit photograph(s) of the outside of the business clearly showing the store front and signage,
- Submit photograph(s) of the inside of the business clearly showing premium cigar and/or pipe tobacco sales displays.
Important Note: Online-only retailers, mail order-only operations and private individuals are not eligible for IPCPR membership.
Annual calendar year International Retailer dues $450-$900 USD, depending on Membership Tier based on number of stores. IPCPR Membership dues cover the calendar year, from January 1 to December 31. Membership expires every year on December 31, regardless of the date of joining/dues payment.